Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday

Another productive day in the career search. I put together another resume, this time marketing myself as an Emergency Temporary Provider. I figure someone, somewhere needs an experienced agronomist -- and fast. I can do that. I now have four different resume types. I'm starting to get perplexed. Three of the resumes are what would be non-standard resumes, at least for me. I'll push the envelope and see if I can get one of the four to catch someone's attention. There must be someone out there that needs my set of skills, experience, and philosophy.

UPS comment: I emailed UPS with a couple of comments about their NASCAR sponsorship of Dale Jarrett and their advertising in general. Basically told them I appreciated both. They emailed me back and said thanks for the comments. That's big in my book. A big company that cares enough to respond! Go Brown!

No comments: