Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blogger's Block or Something

Here I sit, contemplating my last blog entry. I just don't feel motivated to post a new blog -- is it that nothing interesting is happening? Or has job stability squashed my need to feel creative. Well, maybe that's not the case because I have been bending some strings on my new Martin D16 guitar -- which does involve elements of creativity for me as I learn. Then there's this new gas stove that's coming today. When I get it up and running that may stir some creativity since I love to cook and I've been trying to save money for a new stove for the last 5 years (while the current stove slowly disintegrated into a frustrating piece of garbage). So, look forward to a new stove blog coming soon -- along with some new goodies. Now that I have a gas stove, I can get a really good wok and really make some quick, easy, healthy stuff.

In the meantime, I'm off to the couch to catch a quick nap and listen to Michelle's Father's Day CDs.

1 comment:

nettymus said...

Hey, I didn't know you got the guitar. Cool!